RC102, 101 kN Capacity, 54 mm Stroke, General Purpose Hydraulic Cylinder
Enerpac provides the largest selection of high-pressure hydraulic single-acting cylinders, jacks and rams. Single-acting hydraulic cylinders feature a single connection port. The plunger within a single-acting cylinder advances with hydraulic pressure. Depending on the model, the plunger is retracted with a high-strength internal spring or by the load or gravity. Single-acting cylinders are ideal for straightforward jobs – especially when fast or controlled retraction is not essential.
Product Lines : Industrial Tools
RC-TRIO Series Cylinders
The next evolution of the legendary Enerpac RC-Series hydraulic cylinder. The driving force of the Enerpac cylinder range, the RC-TRIO is as versatile as ever. Featuring a Trio Bearing System for enhanced durability and a hybrid spring-return system for faster retraction and even greater productivity.
New TRIO Bearing System
- Includes up to 4 high-performance wear bands that offer increased resistance to damage, reducing bearing load and increasing cylinder lifespan.
- Hardened composite material wear bands increase bearing surface area for greater sideload resistance - Significantly improving cylinder life.
- New high-performance Polyethylene seals last longer than ever, improving lifespan and keeping you working for longer.
New TRIO Stop Ring
- Part of the Trio Bearing System, the Trio Stop Ring includes an additional wear band or high-strength bronze to absorb greater sideload
- Capable of taking full cylinder extension force
- Features durable wiper to help prevent contamination from entering the cylinder during retract cycles.
New TRIO Spring System
- High-strength steel wire improves spring life
- Spring retention design improves serviceability while allowing higher pre-load during assembly
- Spring is easily removed without special tools.
Durable Piston Rod
- High-strength steel plunger for improved life and sideload resistance
- Nickel-plated plunger coating improves corrosion protection
- Internal plunger threads for easy tool fixturing.
- Standard carry handles on cylinders from 15 up to 25 kg. Sizes above 25 kg include certified lifting eyes or optional handles.
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes enable easy fixturing.
- Improved Saddle Retention
- Hardened plunger saddle protects plunger end during all lifting operations
- Easily removable for access to plunger mounting threads
- Tilt and smooth saddles are available as accessories (compatible with a new range of CATS-Series Tilt Saddles).
- For full compatibility and peace of mind, the new RC-Series model numbers, external dimensions and threads remain unchanged from prior RC-Series cylinders. Ensuring compatibility with historical versions and systems.